Wednesday, August 13, 2008

So I was updating my download movie trailer for iPod at iTunes, and this caught my attention.


The guy from the movie Juno, Michael Cera is so cute! Cutie in an adorable geeky way, if you know what I mean. I love the masculine look of his face, a face with character and naivety. For me, it got that playful air, like I got no idea how will he react if something bizarre was to happen. Like the guy from the movie, In The Land of Women – Adam Brody, he got this geeky, dorky, slow-witted face going on or even the guy from the movie, My Sassy Girl (US), uhhmm… Jesse Bradford, is it? I find him Hot too! They all possess the idiot looking charm. Haha!

I get tired of the same chiseled features with the likes of Eric Bana or Brad Pit. But, can I just mention that Pitt is so HOT in the movie Troy! His wide chest and muscular yummy body! I can just imagine myself doing... Well, a lot of things *Wink*. Enough of my day dreaming, more of the movie.

I’m surely going to watch this! This will be on top of my movie list! Thank God for the talented writers and discriminating taste of movie producers. I think this movie will be one of the awesome chick flicks films! I’m betting that it will be super hilarious too! I just hope they come up with one-liners in this film. It will be a plus for me. I love writers that come up with such lines. It makes the movie more distinctive, you know, memorable! The film itself is pretty star-studded too. In a scale of 1 to 5, the 3 star rated actors, who had roles in comedy films, such as Superbad, American Pie, and Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle, those kind of actors are in the movie.

Once it hit the theaters, I’ll be watching it on the first day! Unless it hits Metro Walk Dibidi stands in no time. Hehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online