Friday, August 01, 2008

Eastwood & a pack of Cig’s

Initially I started this Blog as my “Cyber Diary”. I needed something to keep my sanity. I have this sort of depression, which I think I brought upon Myself. I think its an insecurity that has something to do when I got my heart broken; broken by someone I thought to believe that we are destined to belong together and Finding out later that he wasn’t strong enough to be My man. Obviously I got that line from a song. That used to inspire me. Haha!

I like to do a lot of things, ones that give me boosts, boosts of interest, which help keep my little fountain of sanity (metaphorically speaking). Whenever I do get my hands on that new particular interest of mine. I start to read text, do experiments, Google and even Wikipedia it. In other word, I like to learn a lot about it. Then have fun with it as I go along. I want to be good at it. Let me rephrase that. I want to be the Best at it! Let just say the faster the fountain fills the pool, the quicker the sun absorbs the water. Thus, leaving me depressed and later on leading myself to do another search.

One Tuesday night, I went out with my friend Q. We headed to EastWood City for a change of atmosphere. We always go to Greenhills. I don’t know exactly how we spend our time there. Maybe it’s because I live near the area or maybe we just got use to it, or maybe both. Hehe! I brought my laptop with me, since he always bring his red laptop (You Do Q!) everywhere with him. Its like an extension of his clothes, besides from his iPhone and his SLR Camera.

Getting out of his little white car, peering over to the newly painted walls of the parking lot and admiring the star shape patter over the wall, we headed straight to the mall. I always grown fond of Q’s car but he will be selling it! I told him to keep it instead. That little white hatchback civic (LovelyPit as he calls it) bolsters lots of memories. One is, Me burning the side of the interior. I wasn’t drunk or stoned. It was pure carelessness. Knowing me, I did it while I was getting carried away with my blabbing. Haha! I was lucky he didn’t charge me for the damage I’ve cost. Instead he gives me a little pesters every now and then.

After a little window shopping with empty bags on our hands, we looked for a place to fill his empty raucous stomach. Choosing from different varieties of Cafés and Restaurants, We ended up at Starbucks! If there is a place in Manila, or Any place for that matter, You won’t miss me hanging out - it will be Starbucks. Yes I am a Starbucks-Coffee-Dependent *with a grin*.

At Starbucks while lining up to order our drinks, Me and Q were discussing the difference between RockBand for Wii and for Xbox. Since Wii came out with the latest game for Guitar Heroes, which is RockBand Special Edition that including another sets of Guitar, Drum and Microphone. I must give emphasis on the Drum set. From the looks of it, it’s way cooler. They even added fan-like cymbals besides the 4 cylindrical drums and the foot pedal. Besides the new sets of console, additional songs were added. Wouldn’t it be nice if the Song “Call Me” by Blondie would be one of the list? Its one 80’s song that still rocks! Another 80’s song “I Touch Myself” would make the list more awesome! Yeah! It will make my RockBand dream complete, err… Almost!

Insight: Disappointment. I made a mistake! All the while I thought the song “I Touch Myself” was sang by Blondie till my friend corrected me (I even ask him to Wikipedia there and then, just to confirm) that is was sang by the Divinyles. This hurts my accumulated knowledge of the music world. Haha!

Getting tired of EastWood and its surroundings, we decided to transfer to another location (another run on). We collected our stuff that were on the table and these included my pack of Winston Lights in its cute little rubber devil case and the newly bought plastic lighter in jet-black (since the fluid from my favorite Chrome-Black Playboy Zippo dried up). Q packed his stuff as well - Marlboro Cig’s, SLR Cam, etc. We headed to the parking lot towards the LovelyPit, and this is where we started to talk about my Blogging.

The current interest of my life…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online