Friday, August 22, 2008

Foolproof


I just want to lie in bed. Eyes Shut. Body relaxed. Inhale. Exhale.


Its been what? Two Days? And I’m not doing any better with the situation. The World Wide Web is my Social Life right now. Why does He have to intervene with it, dropping me a message at my YM? Why does He have to evade my cyber space? Since after my Birthday this year, greeting me a “happy Birthday” and “how are you”, I wanted that to be our last Link to each other.


Now, He wants to meet up? For what? Isn’t asking over the net enough to know how am I? Does He need a foolproof by seeing me? Does He need to really know it, physically- meaning Literally? I don’t understand the rationality of seeing me in person. I don’t know if it will do good to both of us, correction to Me. In spite having a lot of questions cropping up my brain, which right now, is debating between choosing between black or white. Which to choose? Hmmmm…. If only the color grey is one of the selections. I feel dreadful! Not knowing what to opt for. I need a sign! Mr. Almighty, please help me with this one? Send me a good riddance sign to help me aim the best decision.


I got until the end of this week to know and find out my choice.


I have to trust myself with this.

2 Comments:

  1. Oliboy's Adventures said...
    meet up with him again but for only one reason: CLOSURE

    if not for CLOSURE, forget about it.

    just my two-cents val... :)
    Valerie Lipio said...
    Thanks! I think maybe that's what I need.

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online