Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Decision

Coming back to the office, I was not prepared to have this conversation.


Oliver Co: pssst...
Oliver Co: busy?
Vmlipio: yes? sorry. was out
Oliver Co: im happy to hear that you messaged me back
Oliver Co: just checking
vmlipio: ah... okie.
Oliver Co: i just opened my old y now
Oliver Co: ym
Oliver Co: it works pa pala
Oliver Co: where you at?
Vmlipio: of course it works....
Vmlipio: office.
Vmlipio: i just got back lang eh. its raining hard outside
Oliver Co: same here
Oliver Co: lunch out?
Vmlipio: nope... errands.
Vmlipio: errands for dad
Oliver Co: hmmm
Vmlipio: how are you?
Oliver Co: i see
Vmlipio: bilis mo na mag type ah!
Oliver Co: im good
Oliver Co: hehe
Oliver Co: improving ba
Oliver Co:?
Vmlipio: yeah.... you are...
Oliver Co: i wanted to see you
Oliver Co: if thats ok with you
Vmlipio: hmmmm.....
Vmlipio: haha!
Vmlipio: wow!
Vmlipio: i
Oliver Co: do i have to beg?
Vmlipio: i'm speechless
Oliver Co: pls
Oliver Co: saturday?
Oliver Co: i just want to talk
Vmlipio: i can't saturday. got plans na. maybe next weekend....
Vmlipio: talk?... we can chat now
Oliver Co: ic
Oliver Co: ur right
Oliver Co: maybe next time
Oliver Co: how are you?
Vmlipio: i'm okey.
Oliver Co: glad to hear that
Vmlipio: nothing much has changed
Oliver Co: i really wanted to see you
Vmlipio: its weird noh? since then, never bump into you...
Oliver Co: btw, i got ur new sun no.
Vmlipio: talaga? from whom?
Oliver Co: il let you know when i see you
Vmlipio: haha! why is that so?
Vmlipio: secret ba?
Oliver Co: so we could have more tpic to talk to
Oliver Co: hehe
Vmlipio: haha! i don't think that will be one of our problem.
Oliver Co: i know we have more to talk
Oliver Co: we havnt spoke in?
Oliver Co: years?
Oliver Co: i just wanted to catch things up
Vmlipio: well, kinda think of it. parang wala naman to talk about eh. just the usual 'how' and 'who's'
Vmlipio: yeah... years..
Vmlipio: haha!
Vmlipio: tagal na noh?
Oliver Co: sobra
Oliver Co: it cold happen pala
Oliver Co: could
Vmlipio: Just answer this for me. Why now, after all this time?
Oliver Co: i still care
Oliver Co: you know that it was very hard for me
Oliver Co: durng that times
Vmlipio: oh my... let's not start the drama.... we should be done with it
Vmlipio: haha
Oliver Co: i hope its not too late
Oliver Co: i mean
Oliver Co: i just hoe you could see me
Oliver Co: pls find time
Oliver Co: but i will inderstand
Oliver Co: understand
Oliver Co:if you think we should not
Vmlipio: set a date next week. i'll see you. you can ask me the questions. But first, who gave you my number?
Oliver Co: no one
Vmlipio: You want the honest opinion on your question?
Oliver Co: hit me
Vmlipio: Haha!
Vmlipio: your not oliver.....
Vmlipio: who's this I'm chatting too?
Oliver Co: its me
Oliver Co: why would you think that?
Oliver Co: hey val
Oliver Co: its me
Oliver Co: can you call me?
Oliver Co: in my office
Oliver Co: hey you there?
Vmlipio: yes
Vmlipio: fine fine fine.... if you are oliver, what was the last thing you said to the the last time we talked?
Oliver Co: when you viited me at home?
Oliver Co: val its me
Vmlipio: yeah
Oliver Co: we didnt agree with one thing then
Oliver Co: pero hinatid kita sa kotse sa kotse ni rob
Oliver Co: sabi ko nga ako na maghatid sayo e
Oliver Co: val its me
Vmlipio: alright... its you
Vmlipio: schedule it na lang next week. weekday. greenhills area. i'll meet you there
Oliver Co: im very sorry kung ngaun lang ako nagkaron ng lakas ng loob to talk to you
Vmlipio: i understand.
Oliver Co: thank you


This is the conversation I just had earlier today with my Ex. He wants to meet up. It was aggressive of him asking me that.

You see we had a very bad break up. Ever since the time I went to visit him, which was a very long time ago. Faith didn’t seem to see it fit, fit for us to meet up accidentally after the break up. No bumping to each other into the mall, or even seeing one another in the car on the streets, not a even a glimpse or a shadow that prove that the both of us still exist in the world. I wasn’t anticipating this, Not at All. The nearest thought is, I know that this will happen One Day – The Day That I Was Not Supposed To Know That We Are Going To Meet Up.

Now, I don’t have to worry about it. Since its Him, not Faith that let the “supposedly meet up” happen. I don’t know how to decide, decide if I will or will not meet him up. My head feels like whirlpool. I’m thinking of things that I shouldn’t be thinking about. I have these thoughts in my head that I shouldn’t be worrying about. I’m scared, to tell you honestly. I don’t know if this is a sign that I moved pass the Hell that I’ve been into, or even in it. Dammit!

I’ll be facing this problem a week from now. I have yet to decide. I hope I can gain the right Choice for this one. I also hope that I will have the strength to move past and be done with it.

I have yet to decide for now.
May all the Angles help me!

Verdict is Should I or Shouldn’t Meet Him Up?

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    oh golly gee, best......
    wheew... it must be really hard for u to decide on this. i know how hard it was for u to compose urself after everything. i know you'll make the right decision. mua!
    Valerie Lipio said...
    thanks best!

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online