Monday, July 14, 2008

Wish - I


I've been thinking lately about my personal cyber blog. At first my intention was for my personal viewing with an undersized links of mine. But It had me thinking - to be more active in this avocation of mine. I wanted more readers, attraction, impact, and most of all inspiration. If you noticed I don't have a common denomination about what my subjects are about. I found myself to be universal, in a sense. I talked about what ever interest me that instant; what things i dream of, what movie gives me inspiration to have some aim or vision. My personal experiences that highlight my week, for that matter. Simple data.

I want to start something I can take with me in the years to come. I want this to bloom. To amuse or delight my friends or readers perhaps. To share common interest, talk abouts. Something maybe I can start by doing on a monthly basis. I'm proposing to launch a podcast. I will try to come up with one. Hopefully within the month. I am open to anyone who wants to be active to this. I'm still scouting for the essential things that I'll be needed to make this wish of mine to reality.

As of now this is all I can share. Who knows, maybe tomorrow, I have another great idea to make it work.

2 Comments:

  1. Oliboy's Adventures said...
    blog looks great! congrats for being in the blogsphere! :)
    Valerie Lipio said...
    Thanks! I worked hard to set it up. Haha! Oli, How did you add stuff on the other side of your web page? I can only post stuff to one side lang eh.

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online