Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New Moon - Book II

Every great book is followed by another great story. This is the second book written by Stephenie Meyer titled New Moon.



"Before you Bella my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars - points of light and reason. .... And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliance, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no reason for anything."

-Edward Cullen





Indeed as i said on my recent blog that I don't enjoy books without pictures that much. But since I started the fist book and I find it satisfying, why not continue reading the sequel.

In New Moon, a new character. Well.. not really new, he was mentioned in Twilight, as the long hair La Push boy who's dad sold the red truck to Charlie as his gift to his daughter, Bella. I introduce to you Jacob Black, the werewolf. With his presents in the New Moon, the romance aspect of the story grew richer! Its the love triangle between Bella the Human, Edward the Vampire, and Jacob the Werewolf. Who would Bella choose between the two? Will it be her gothic angle like boyfriend Edward Or will it, might be her witty funny tall (not to mentioned six packed - Hottie!) bestfriend Jacob? The story pretty much centered to these three characters. And of course the suspense of Bella's vampire killer Victoria for the revenge of her partner James (from the Twilight) and more insights of Edward's alike, the Volterra. Their is also one supporting character that I love in the book namely Alice. I find her to be jovial, like me *wink*.

If you haven't read the book, try reading the first 3 chapters of twilight or start ahead with New Moon. I'm pretty sure it will keep you entertained. Take note that there is already a third novel - Eclipse and an up coming fourth book - Breaking Dawn; which will be out this August in stores (Can't wait to read it!).

Book that is not-so-good, won't last up to a fourth sequels, such as this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online