Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hushed Affection: Twilight - Book I

I'm not a bookworm, nor I have a regular schedule of books to read.
I'm more of a visual girl, litteraly visual.

I'm not starting a book review essay here.

Since I am teaching myself to put into writing what i can share my fellow close friends. I got this book in my hands. Its my 13-year-old cousin (shameful as we insert age information). If you are a fan of reading Vampire Novels, such as Bram Stoker's Dracula, Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice, or Bloodline written by Kate Cary.

This book that I am about to mention will be shown in theaters this coming December of 2008. If your the type who love to critique from reference of a book to movie. This book should be in your list.

Let me mention some particulars about the book. The story takes place in Phoenix, where the weather is cloudy, gloomy, and cold. More in the shades of gray - a little gothic, as my imagination starts to journey from the story. Like any other favorable books the story is about a 17 year old teenage girl named Bella Swan and a vampire boy named Edward Cullen. The odd love of a human and a hundred year old vampire. The story itself is simple. They started off knowing each other in a rarity accident in school, which lead Bella in a hunger of curiosity about the Cullen's or Edward itself. As she learned who Edward really, threats in her life began to slowly intensify.

I personally find the book to be scintillating,a little suspense and romantic. For a young Adult book. This one is on top of my list.




"How old are you?"

"Seventeen," he answered promptly.

"And how long have you been seventeen?"

His lips twitched as he stared at the road.

"A while."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online