Monday, July 14, 2008

Dream Catcher pt. 2


The next night I had a dream again. This one is more vivid compare to the other night. I work up crying. Literally crying! Tears are rolling at the side of my eyes. My face in a shush expression. I remembered as I open my eyes, I can’t believe I was crying over a non-sense dream. I was being teased that I was a loser for not being one of the group over some peppermint candy! Yes, peppermint candy. Its quite odd, cause its not yet near the holidays and I’m dreaming over a novelty item. Going back to my dream, I was with a group of people who’s holding the candy and I’m not one of them. It was not the usual shape of a cane. The candy was in a vertical shape. The colors are not your typical red and white. This one is in blue and black, peculiar huh? I was the only one with out a candy in my hand. Scouting the room, Its wasn’t a room per say. It was a room filled with apple green colored grass. No flowers visible at the area, but small trees, not like the japanese bonsai. Its a little bigger about 2 feel in hight. The trees doesn’t have any fruits. Just leaves - shades of pale green and moss green.

It kept bothering me why I was the only one without a candy. I began asking people who seems that I was non-existent in the room. Its like I’m not one of them, like an alien - more of a ghost. It didn’t slip to my mind to create a motion, to distract people and notice me in the apple green room. All I did was trying to talk to them and get their attention. But I wasn’t successful. It didn’t work. Not even a bit. I got nobody’s attention. I felt defeated in a war, that I don’t even had a chance of winning on the first place.

I woke up.

See how dreams can be so puzzling. How can it be said that it is the subconscious part of our mind that the brain is trying to extract into actions. How can a peppermint candy mean anything to me? Or even the apple green room. How can it be a representation or some sort of - whatever you call it.

Really twisted!

2 Comments:

  1. Oliboy's Adventures said...
    hmm... this is tough but i think you are looking for some color in your life. something others have. you want something. this could correlate to your first post. maybe sex? maybe love. something like that.

    i'm envious, i don't get to dream this vividly anymore... :(
    Valerie Lipio said...
    OMG! The word turned bold when i read "Maybe Sex?". I hope not! But it would be better if my sexual drive is fed properly. Haha!

    Love. Hmmm... most likely. Maybe it is. I can't really figure out why. But as El Debarge said "Time will reveal". Haha! Whatever that means!

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online