Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Loony Cha-Chu

Oh my! My little baby, Cha Chu is sick! I don’t know what’s wrong with her. Last night, she didn’t touched her food. She just took a sniff and went to the other end of her crib.In bed, she squeezed her little stout body next to mine. Its like she was telling me to cuddle her to sleep. Result was I slept late last night. Cuddling and snuggling my little boo boo. Scratching her belly with the tips of my fingers, trying to make her sleep. At the same time, trying to feel what kind of pain she is in.

The next morning, I showered and got dressed for work. She still didn’t want to get out of bed! This got me worried. When I left, I ask my yaya to make her her favorite food (which was only given to her on Fridays). It worked! But with the extra notable feeding gesture of making Subo. Haha!

My baby really have her moments of loony days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online