Saturday, July 12, 2008

Dream Catcher


I'm sure you have one of those days when you had this weird dream. I just had it, not so long ago. Since I don't want to forget about it, I'm putting it to writing.

I was in a house and then my ex-boyfriend was there and guess what? We were back together. I can't remember vividly what happened during that time. Its was a mixture of surprise and anger to me. I don't even know the reason why I got back with him. Next thing i know (happening from my dream), that we are trying to make a baby. At this point - if it was in reality, i'll be married first to him, before making the baby. I'm completely blank on what to write next, cause the next thing i remember was my dog - Cha Chu was pregnant with four different dog breed. A Labrador, Poodle, Collie, and a Chihuahua. When she was about to give birth, subconsciously I know that She was going to give birth but I left her alone and she ended up dying. I'm not sure exactly who i was with at this time. I was with someone in the car driving while Cha Chu was at the back seat. I woke up holding my Dog beside me and telling her, securing her that it wont happened in real life. I felt guilt on how can I have such a dream.

I was having late lunch and began thinking what my cousin's boyfriend told me about dreams. He said that dreams are your subconscious thoughts. If it is so then, at the first part of my dream should mean that I am wanting to have a baby, Right? And the second part is that I want to get rid of my Dog? In reality speaking, or should I say - eyes wide open, we know what we want and to think of. i mean some how we can control it, the emotions we have with in. You see i'm confused on why we have such weird, eerie dreams. I'm sure others have not only experience weird nor errie but grotesques, or even have to do with life taking, molesting, or even worst like incestuous dreams. I don't think that "subconsciously" we dare to do it in the future or even experiencing it. You know what I'm saying?

I am writing this to clear my thoughts. Maybe someone could enlighten me with this kind of issues. Or better yet, its my own self-absorb stance to clear off, trash the useless vain - inadequate notion.

2 Comments:

  1. Oliboy's Adventures said...
    your friend is right about the first part. but it's actually more of longing for the past. yes you've moved on but still look back and miss it.

    the second part is just a bridge to reality. don't worry, you don't INTEND to hurt your dogs, they're just a bridge to reality. something now, something real! :)
    Valerie Lipio said...
    Wow Oli! I never thought someone would comment on my blog.

    Second - WOW! That was deep. Defining quite precise. I didn't see it that way. I guess, when ones is part of it, its not as vivid as the third persons view. Thanks!

    I'm not quite sure what you mean by "a bridge to reality". I take it as, i know someday my dog will die. hehe! sorry for the dense retrospect.

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online