Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Lucky Clover


Earlier today at my house near the door entrance, I stumbled in some cluster of Clovers. I didn't know that we have those. So, I got my Digicam, and began to take some shots. Hoping to have one shot out of the batch that would look appealing. But my digicam unfortunately was in a Smokey situation. Due to the effect of temperature. I couldn't get a clear shot. I got this foggy upshot of the clustered clovers, as you see the pictures.


Then it began to drizzle. In a hurry, I took shorts with water drops on the clover leaves. This pictures I find to be more arresting. I love the idea of fresh ! Something raw, untouched, like a virgin. Hehe! Its like, its born without any flaw or sins of whatever kind.


I also was hoping to find a four leaf clover. To get my luck elevated! Who knows maybe the legend of the Iris Leprechaun is true. Then i would find a Pot of Gold and all of my financial worries will dissolve!I could even buy my dream rest house and car! Hehe! If only its true. But first things first like any other treasure seekers, I must find the Item first to get to the next level.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online