Friday, July 25, 2008

A Quick Bite

I'm reading a new Vampire Book - A Quite Bite. Author named Lynsay Sands.

Since I stated reading the Twilight Series. I got engulf with Vampire Novels! Ridiculous as it sound but when I read it, as if I was in the journey with them. Like a third person in the book who observe the things around them. Like I have a power that I can read their thoughts. Like a Ghost with special abilities. Hehe! Its my a little orb, as i like to call it. (>_<)

I'm not yet done reading the Novel. I'm around chapter Nine. This Novel is more Erotic compared to the onces I have been reading.

Plot is about a 200 year old Vampire Girl names Lissianna Argeneau and the Argeneau Family with a Psychiatrist Doctor in his mid-thirties named Gregory Hewitt.

What caught my interest to read the story was the Preface of the Book.

" Let's get this off you," She suggested as she worked at the bow around his neck. Hw sigthed as it was removed, relaxing on the bed a bit, and Lissianna decided to discard his tie as well.

"There, isn't that better?" she asked, sliding the silk cloth from around his neck.

The man started to nod, then caught himself and scowled instead as she undid the top three buttons of his shirt. "It would be better still if you untied me."

Lissianna smiled with amusement at the way he was struggling with himself, then tried to distract him by running her fingers lightly over the bit of his chest she'd revealed. Much to her satisfaction, a shiver went through him as her long nails gazed gently across his naked skin. This seduction business was turning out to be easier than she'd feared.

"Untie me." He was trying to be firm, but it was obvious his heart was no longer wholly behind the desire to be free.

Smilling knowingly, Lissiana scrapped her fingers lightly down to run along the cloth just above his belt. The provocative action sent his stomach muscles galloping and his breath came out on a little hiss of air.

"What the hell," he breathed. "There are worse things than being a sex slave"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online