Tuesday, January 13, 2009

wishing to come true

I had my wish come true this new year's but I'm thinking, now what?

I got so used obsessing to get what I want. Now that I had what I ask for, I don't know what's next. I was happy over the weekend. I experienced my first taste of Satisfaction. But Tonight, I feel empty. Well, I'm scared on what will be replacing my Obsession.

I was told at one time by a friend that I could not handle a "ons" cause I am the type who gets attach easily. I give too much care on something that is meant to just happen over night. Also, I tend to do that "over thinking" part of the situation or event. I did debate on that aspect with myself. Telling myself that I can do those "ons" and I could care less of the person involved. You see, I find my life boring. Not that I am looking for drama. Well, I am looking for something, but not drama. Drama lives within me. I want to experience something that I can take with. Something that is non-tangible. Something that I can share with friends. A experience that will give me shivers down my spine, remembering the taste, imagining the curves, something like a "hot summer with ice icy mojito". I'm not looking for someone who will be with me all through out my life. I want something short and brief, but memorable.

I have a friend who was my classmate in grade school. We didn't keep in touch when he transfered schools. I got a message at my friendster's account from him. And since late last year, We've have been texting and setting a date to meet up, but timing isn't on our side. I guess, what I'm trying to say is that he would make an eligible prospect to make something exciting in my life. I don't usually make the first move to someone, but I'm thinking that maybe this one would be worth it and it will be a good exercise for me.

Sometimes, i think that I think of a lot of crazy thoughts and putting it in my blog, is not a smart choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online