Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Looney Tunes

Last night after watching Grey's Anatomy, it left me in a state of being loony. I ended up spamming the LC at Applei and Boyz is the one who had a patients to talk to me. I was blabbing from one topic to the next. We started to talk about love, destiny, falling in and out of it, and principles. from having a light conversation we ended having the conversation to the heavy side. I dunno what came up to me for being in that State.

I wish last night I was busy thinking of other stuff. I noticed that when I stop obsessing about something, i start to search for a new one. Obsession is my sickness. Yeah, I think obsession should be under the category of being ill. Its a bad bad illness and as far as I know, there is no cure for it. Or is there? Obsession is like being inlove. Its hard habit to break. Time definitely play a big part of it.

Don't you notice that its easer to fall compared to rise? But at the same time its a good start to think. Especially when you hit rock bottom. Its a fresh start. Nothing to loose, more to gain.


I think for this new year, i may have not start the year right, cause I got sick for the first week of January. But I may have move past of the hunting. I have finally come up face to face to the thing that's been hunting me for the past 2 years. And boy, it felt so good! A certain feeling of Satisfaction flowed through my veins! Made my blood boiled in a good way. The best part of it, is that I have the Upper Hand when i came face to face with the demon. I thought, I will never move past away, that I'll be a statue for life. This experience change my life. Now I can open up again and embrace (again) the fundamental quality of life. (>_<)

You know who you are, I wanna THANK YOU for teaching me the HARD way. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online