Friday, January 09, 2009

Doomed at HOME

Just when I'm about to put on my pants... She screamed

"YOU CAN'T GO OUT OF THE HOUSE. I WON'T ALLOW IT. IF YOU GO, DON'T THINK OF COMING BACK, BETTER TAKE YOUR CLOTHES WITH YOU"

These are the words of my Amah.

Stuck at home. Listening to my Atheneum CD. I'm bored to death! A week of getting sick already sucked and she is making it Worst. Its a Friday. I'm fever free. I can dance, run, shout. I Feel GREAT! Yet, She wants me HOME. Home Sweet HOME. This is such a bad year entrance for me! Why? I feel that I'm being punished!

I know that my Amah means well, but c'mon! I'm already 28 years old and she is treating me like I'm 13. She won't let me make my own decisions, and when I do, she blames me for the mistakes i've done. Now, isn't family supposed to be supportive? How did I end up with one who doesn't know that that word "support" even exist? My head is boiling with ANGER! I've been patient since yesterday and I was really really looking forward to go out tonight. Technically its not even "out", cause I was supposed to visit m Mom. To my own Mother's pad, and she won't allow me.

HELP! Someone HELP me before i turn looney!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online