Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wishing-hissing

Last night I was hanging out at Applei's LC. It was a slow night. I guess most of the peeps are watching Obama's Inauguration. As for me, I don't have any political view. I find it to be a complicated topic and most peeps get personal discussing it. I'll rather discuss something else. LOL

Out of my boredom, I wish peeps will pop at the LC asking for help. Then, in a matter of minutes, people were popping and asking for help. The LC was literally flooding! I was lucky, cause I have my fellow Applei Friend JAy to help. That time, I was just finishing my cig. But because of my wish, I had 5 sticks of cigs before I log off at Applei.

Next time, I'll be more careful with what I wish for. =P

I'll be at Serendra tonight, will be hanging out with my Besty! (n_n)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online