Thursday, January 08, 2009

When will it end?

Fuck! Its been 6 days and I'm still sick! I can't take a shower cause my freaking fever won't go down to decent amount of time to let me take a 5 minutes shower. Is showering too much to ask? I can't live like this, on sponge bathe. I miss my office desk! When I come back to work, I still have to fix it and clean it. I have tons of papers that I need to file from last year. Being sick really sucks! Its sucky! I hate it! I'm starting to hate my life! I miss Makati! I miss eating Japanese food! I miss eating at Kiku, ordering my usual Maguro Sushi lunch set. I miss Shin and its hot hot ramen! I've been wanting to try the Japanese resto Syrena or Seryna (whichever). I miss my friends! Here at home all its my Amah, my baby, and my yaya that keeps me company, plus my sheet of Biogesic and Orange Juice for comfort.

Its going to be Friday soon and Everyone will be out except me! I HATE my LIFE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online