Thursday, March 05, 2009

Ms. Post It



I've been busy and dizzy with my new duties, and. I miss blogging. This experince is totally new to me. I wasn't aware of the stress that I will be dealing with or I'm dealing with. Whichever!


I'm so scared that a customers might complain, that I might miss a delivery deadline, or not hit a developmental schedule, and most of all, that I might forget to give feedbacks to customers inquiry. I'm getting this insecure feeling when people see my planner. You see, my starbucks planner is full of Post It. Mini pink colored post it. I think people make fun of my Post It behind my back. Those Post It play a big part in my new duties! They help me remember things to do. A big reminder for me to not forget things. They are not just tool to leave boyfriends cute love/ mushy notes on the rear view mirror, or an alternative to cork board notes. They are meant to be a reminder tool that you can re-stick in your planner in case a reminder/ note needed to be move on a different date.


I apologies on stressing over my Post It issue. I guess this is the latest ranting in my life.


By the way, thanks guys for the comments on my last post! Appreciated (>_<)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online