Thursday, February 26, 2009

Real Job



Pardon my laguage.

Fuck!

I was about to post my blog online, when I suddenly pressed home button and it automatically deleted my supposed to be post.

Pardon again.

Fuck!


Anyways, I was extracting my stress out into my my blog cause it's starting to fry me up.


I'm taking over a sales executive job. I'm going to handle 6 of her accounts. I'm in the number 3, as of the process and I can't help myself with the worries that the my current job requires.


I worry that I will fail. I mean sooner or later I will be encountering prblems. It's either I don't meet deliver deadlines, or developmental product deadlines, or (my worst fear of all) I won't pass my customers expectations.


Talk about getting used too. My new work is keeping me dizzy. So far, I sticky every thing that I'm doing. I'm scared to miss a single detail of work. For me to tend to be having a bad memory, isn't really making stuff easier for to handle. It's like I'm back in school and memorizing charts.


I really want to be great at this new job that has been pass on to me. I want to make this one work and hopefully it will be my begining to career doors. But it's not yet time to worry about it. I gotta get the hang of this one first.

Three more turn over to go.

Wish me luck!

Goods night!




1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    wow... congrats with ur new duty, best. i know u will excel on ur new endeavor. miss u.

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online