Monday, March 30, 2009

Spotted: Sleeping



I attended a suppliers meeting to one of my customers last Friday. The first three hours of the event was so boring. So to amuse myself, I started to play with my iphone's camera. I took couple of pictures of the peeps who were there and most of them were texting or (I'm guessing) were playing games in there cellphones. I bet they were playing snakes, since majority owns a nokia. I spotted this guy (in the picture) Sleeping! As in eyes shut, head swinging down, trying to stay awake, while his seatmates try hard to stay awake and patiently waiting for the economical crissis talk to end. As if the topic is not being discussed all over the news. Hello! CNN and Foxnews! Reading the newspaper, mention the crissis that we are going thru everyday. Who could blame us, the listeners to be bored in our wits!


One thing i had in mind that time: Thank goodness for the geeks who invented camera phones. (n_n)

3 Comments:

  1. aldrin said...
    nice! i like the gossip girl reference in the title. :)
    LoVeLyPiT said...
    Cool capture. You should post this on your flickr. Join Filipina flickrites val. You'll blossom there.
    Valerie Lipio said...
    thanks aldrin!

    @LoVeLyPiT
    Thanks Q! There is a Filipina flickrites? Hehe! I'll go and check it out! What do they post there?

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online