Friday, March 06, 2009

Sumalangit Nawa Ang Kanyan Kaluluwa




This morning as I logged on in my Yahoo Messenger a friend of mine at Applei, Lawrz posted a Message "R.I.P. Francis M". So, I exchange IM with him to confirmed and its true.


Francis Magalon passed away this morning at Medical City with the sickness of Leukemia. If my resources are right, the news was announced this morning at the Eat Bulaga Show by Tito Vic. This is such a sad news for the Music Industry and to fans. Francis M. was such a talented artist and not to mention his music serves such great inspiration to the Filipino peeps. I believe he was one of few nationalistic musician/ composers here in the Philippines.


To Francis M. and his family, my deepest condolence to your lost.


Francis M. May You Rest In Peace!
I will always remember your "Mga Kababayan Ko" and "Kaleidoscope Skies" songs!

1 Comment:

  1. littleDEV said...
    best... francis m didn't sing kaleidoscope skies... that's a house music. he sang yata kaleidoscope world.... hahaha...

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online