Monday, March 30, 2009

In my Head

I am just done watching Grey's Anatomy 519 episode. As always, it made me like writing.

I'm not sure what I wanna write about but let where my thoughts for tonight will lead me. Its almost twelve, midnight here in Manila. I'm playing twilight (the movie) in my dvd player. I'm not really fond of the movie, since I think the book is way better. I think Edward's character (in the movie) lacked mystery. I guess the movie brings a certain background entertainment thingy for me. Geezzz.... I'm so stressing right now, I feel the urge to defend myself about why (the hell) I'm playing Twilight over and over, without even paying attention to it. Haha! Its crazy I know! Anyways, lets change topic.

I've been adjusting in my new duties for a month now. So far so good. Although, the stress level is still the same. I went to a party last Saturday. Its was my good friend- Clif/ Beho (as I personally call him). I bought him a shirt from Zara. Until now, I don't even know if the shirt fits him, since I got him the size Small, which I prefer to get him Medium. But He likes it tight! Bad Ass tight, if I may say. Sorry Beho, if your reading this. PEACE. Let me know, if it does fit you, if you wanna change it, i got until Saturday to exchange the item. Don't worry the OR is still with me. Going back to what I'm talking about, Work work work. What about work? Oh yeah. Stress level are still the same, I've adjusted myself with the environment and work load for the past month. Its very tiring though and magastos. I still haven't gotten the hang of eating lunch by myself, when I'm on field. I mostly end up hungry when I go back to the office late afternoon, or at home. I'm kinda happy for today, cause its seems that today, went by fast. I can't wait for Friday and the next Friday and Friday. Hehe! I miss blogging! Writing do me good. I can vent out.

PS.
for the peeps who read my blog for the first time, please take note, i don't talk about what i write.

PEACE OUT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online