Friday, September 05, 2008

Salad Days & Moksha

For the very longest time (since I stated my blogging), I wanted to blog about my weekend busyness. Unfortunately my weekend life doesn’t bring enough bash for me to write about. Going back to my “used to be life”, I veer into the “Wheels of Happenings”. Well, at least I have more topics that I can discuss about. My life before was something else. Before I used to dress myself with snazzy outfits, do my hair and make-up and be in the Vogue camaraderie. It was once my salad days, where I was free from the demands of boyfriends and work. All I got to worry was keeping up my good grades, fixations on narcotics (which I only used less than 5 counts), and some other naughty conducts (that I shouldn’t mention of). Being young does have its privileges, like a window of opportunities to do silly stuff that are fun, thrilling, those-where-the-days, to remember. A Nostalgia of congenial, fantastic, and undomesticated memories, My Memories! I love to turn back time and relive that part of my life all over again.

Enough reminiscing.

This is my typical weekend after all that.






Date: 30 Aug. 2008

Location: Moksha, Greenhills

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    naughty conducts? hmmmmmm........

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online