Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My New Toy

I have no plan of buying it this year. I thought that I was determined to be buying it next year, sort of a Christmas gift to myself. I was keeping the “idea” that, next year, most likely the market price will drop and less glitch to worry about with the software.

But I couldn’t wait for next year. Hahaha!

So, I got my very own iPhone!


Mine is not the latest one, I own an 8GH iPhone, currently with a version 2.0.2. The 3G iPhone’s cost a fortune and I don’t find the price reasonable enough for me to shed out. Anyways, I don’ think that I’ll be using the 3G, since I’m subscribed under Globe Telecom and the I’ve been hearing a lot of complains regarding the EDGE subscription- That the Globe EDGE users are being charge for internet fees that they weren’t aware of. Also, I’m not the techie type who does excruciate stuff to the iPhone to learn its anatomy. In other words, I’m not that iPhone crazy. LOL

Since I got my iPhone, it’s keeping me busy! Busy downloading apps from Cydia. You see, I am fond of customizing. Experimenting the different customized interface of my iPhone (I loooove the sound of it). I customized mine from the Signal Bar, to the Center Clock, to the Wifi Signal Bar, to the Font colors, the Slider, the Txt bubbles, and of course the personal Text Tones and Ring Tones. I’m also downloading more apps at iTune Stores. They have about 35 pages of free apps for iPhone.

My personal favorites from iTunes Store are:




REMOTE




IM+




Tap Tap Revenge






Wack A Gopher





Sol Free Solitaire






So from now on, I’ll be blogging (too) about iPhone stuffs.


P.S.
2G iPhone is phased out.
For friends who do not have iTunes account here is a site –Click ME-


On how to make a iTunes account the easy way.
Thanks to Applei for this post.

Thanks!!!

4 Comments:

  1. Oliboy's Adventures said...
    ang yabang!!! congrats val! i'm thinking of getting a 2g also...
    Valerie Lipio said...
    Thanks!

    Get one na!!! Bilis!
    Anonymous said...
    little miss lipio, the gadgety bestfriend of mine... ure super patient customizing ur iphone... hhahaha... tc
    Valerie Lipio said...
    of course best! I'm superbly enjoying it! hehe! Buy one na Best!!!!

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online