Tuesday, January 04, 2011

My Top Things this Holiday Season

Spending time on both sides of the Family




Soaking up under the sun's of Coron Palawan
P.S. Thanks Ach for the photo



Winning the Cebu Pacific Mini Plastic Basket from "Show Me" Game
(Cousin Ryan ans Alex goofing with the basket)



Swimming in Twin Lagoon - a mixture of warm and ice cold water (It's amazing how such a place even exist here in the Philippines)

Photo insert from blog.asiahotels.com

Accidentally falling off the Hammock - No photo for this one.

It was a hilarious and humiliating and (You Bet!) a painful experience. The hammock was in between the Nipa Hut and Majong table where (at that time) some of my cousins we playing majong. I was trying to sit myself in the hammock, tucking my behind from the net, I went out of balance creating a summersault falling flat in my ass. For those who saw me, went frantic and asking me if I hurt myself. I was so embarrassed, I wanted to ground to swallow me up! Anyways, I gave them a quick answer and left. Me, try hard not to create a non-painful expression on my face, I went straight ahead to the shore and deep my ass in the cool water of the beach. For half a minute i can feel the pain, but as I started to recall and play the scene over and over in my head, I was laughing all by myself hysterically!

8 Kinky Panties- 5 from Uncle and 2 from Ach



Thanks so much!

Bose Bluetooth Head Set - from Daddyo



Thanks Dad! Now I can use my Mobile phone while driving.

Hello Kitty Thingymajig - from Lyka



Thanks Sis! My fave is the water dispenser <3

Having my own Room



Been waiting for this forever!

Last but not the Least...

Underwater Video Camera

My Christmas Gift to myself since I wasn't able to buy the Kate Spade Typing Bag. No Photo Yet since I'll be getting it over the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online