Tuesday, January 04, 2011

The Green Door to the Left


Let me show you around...



The Bed

- my favorite meme Odd Ball & Pills
- Ladybug pillow night lamp


The Side Table

- vintage Santa from Ama
- Lighthouse tower that I bought from Coron, Palawan
- Hello Kitty Alarm clock


My 32 inch Samsung TV

- I wasn't supposed to get a TV in my room, but my friend kinda tricked me into getting one.


A hand-me-down Desk from my Achie & my clutter

- this is about 25 years old and I think 10 more years before it retires.


- a glass of ice tea
- Dark Vader USB hub
- ballpens, staples, puncher, and more ballpens


My Bose Sound Wave



My Closet #1

- all clothes and accessories inside the drawers

My Closet #2

-all of my pants, slacks, jeans


-More Clothes inside the drawes


-Bags and Shoes


Tiny Bathroom


Finally, my one and only Room Warming Gift from a Dear friend


A YELLOW ELECTRIC FAN




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online