Thursday, December 04, 2008


There is this TV show that is running 5 episodes as of today. It gave me inspiration to write, to write what I am passionate about.

I made love my center of my human emotions. If you know me well enough, you’ll see that I am a hopelessly romantic. Though, I never admit it to you face to face. I don’t admit it, I even deny it, but I do look for love everyday. Praying that Cupid will strike that little arrow of his on my lucky day. Let’s just say, that I rather put my love problem it into writing and let it be a memory for a time being. It’s hard to talk about love, when one is single. Friends tend to tease, make a fuss out of it. Some friends even feel pity for you. Let’s just say, when your near in your thirties and still single, friends tend to make you feel pressured. Especially when almost all of them are already committed to someone.

I always believe that there is someone for each one of us out there. It doesn’t mean it will be prefect. Perfect in a sense of One is to One. It might be 3 is to 1. Like for example, Two girls and One guy. It sounds wrong, but it just might work. Given a scenario of Three in a relationship. Girl one is in a relationship with a guy, then here comes girl Two who falls in love with the guy. It’s sounds wrong right? It will fall into cheating department, if girl Two gets involved with the guy. But hear my thoughts first. It is wrong for girl Two to be with the guy while guy is with girl One. But the world is short for equal population. It is a fact that we are not made in equal amount of sexes. Heck! It doesn’t even include the gays population, add that up, its even worst, it’s will be a huge of uneven amount of sexes. Anyways, going back to the main scenario. If we are fresh out of proportional sexes, how can all of us find True Love? Where does it leave girl Two? So I think, it doesn’t matter if It’s wrong or right anymore, as long as each one of us finds true love. Its weird on how I can assume this. It’s just that, when I think of Love, it’s not a debate of right or wrong. It’s more of feeling it, being exposed to it, having the passion to inspire from it. From that, I think is enough for someone to dies the next day feeling content. Now that doesn’t sound right, does it? But who cares, as long as that person feels fulfilled. People never do feel satisfaction. It’s a good thing, but at the same time, it leads to more, more, more, till there is no stopping from getting it. I’m so confused to what I’m writing about. It’s seems to be complicated, and I don’t want complicated. Not to the things I don’t have an upper hand to. So, I’ll end my blogging with this…

If the world population is not fit for One is to One, then how can a hand full of unlucky ones find true love? Will girl Two just be a girl who doesn't get the chance for True Love? Who gets to judge who, on who's wrong or right? Who gets the right to call the shots?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online