Monday, December 08, 2008

Passing time for my hungry tummy



Since I’m waiting for food to be delivered here in my office. I think I’ll do a little blogging to take my mind off my growling tummy. I am so hungry! I should have eat out instead, but the lack of human resource, such as my driver, who safely brings me to all my destination is busy as of the moment, which left me to order my food out and be delivered.

When I was in grade school, in particular, I thought I’ll be driving my own car when I reached college. Who have thought that when I started my driving lessons, I’ll be scared off my butt to be right next to a bus. Yes, I am scared at buses and the way bus driver’s drive. When I was young, I never really paid much attention to buses. I even road a bus during one of our filed trip in school and I wasn’t frightened by it at all.

When I started learning how to drive, the first 4 days was okey. I drove around inner streets of Mandaluyong Circle. So it was just cars and jeeps that I drive around with. On the 5th day of my driving lessons, this is where I really proven myself that I cannot driver around buses. I was on my way to Makati-Mandaluyong Bridge when a bus drove pass me. I froze. I thought that I will let go of the steering wheel, but my hands are numb, stiff, not wanting to move. The instructor had to pull us to a stop. Good thing we are just moving slow, since I love to make the car run faster than what my instructor tells me to. You see, I find a certain bliss of excitement and sensation on being in a fast running car. Where the wind blows thru my hair and I will be playing the song “My Favorite Game” from the Cardigans in the background. Just pure RAPTURE.

Hehehe! Well, so much for my “dream car”, which happens to be a Vanilla colored Porsche or a Green Apple colored Volks Beetle. Now, I only get to dream about it or enjoy it with my friends who can tolerate fast driving.

My food is here! Its time to eat!

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    i can still remember how u wish u had those cars.... the beetle i think was ur fave.... oh well, same here best... i am scared of driving... to think, its safer here in the US. i would rather walk a mile than drive...hahaha.....

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online