Monday, December 08, 2008

Feeling a little perky today

After my hunger crisis, I’m feeling perky.

After eating my late lunch, I’ve been listening to my Bubbly Playlist of my iTunes archive and slurping my favorite cherry flavored lollypop from Starbucks. I can’t get enough of the sweetness of the lollypop can give! I guess, maybe, eating 8 pieces of Gyoza and having a grande size of Hot White Chocolate Mocha, had me feeling perky.

Anyways, I was thinking of the catchy phrases from songs that I try hard to sing in tune with. I own a very bad pair of vocal cords; you never want to hear me sing- believe me! Lolz! Going back to what I want to blog about, (since it’s my type who jumps from one topic to the other, and having a lot of off topic discussion and I ended up not finishing what I was writing on the first place, like what I am doing now, irrelevantly explaining what I don’t need to explain. I had this phrases listed down below. It’s the phrases that I find worth to be discussing about. Its one of my favorite group of words.

Phrase 1

“They can change the locks, don’t let them change your mind”

Have you been in a situation where everyone is against you’re will? And those people will persuade you, till you give up and allow yourself to do what they been wanting you to do? If your in this situation, I wonder how long will you last? Will you fight for it or just merely let go? Hmmmm…. I’m known to be a stubborn girl and with stubbornness lies the power of determination (-Baby!). Hence, I wouldn’t likely to be persuaded to something I don’t agree upon.

Phase 2

“Will write a song that turns off the lights, where both boy and girl start shaking inside”

Now who doesn’t want a good flirt huuuh? After all flirting is a form of art, which practices good communication skills with Fun! Think of flirting as an exercise, you maybe in bad shape at first, but eventually it will sculpt you up! So, try to have a carefree heart and don’t fidget!

Phase 3

“Cause people don’t take chances with their hearts”

Well, this phrase is written for me. I have a fear taking risk. Especially with my heart involve, I rather play in the safe side of the filed.
Yes, I know, Boring, No Fun! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online