Thursday, December 18, 2008

Where's the Party Barcadi?

Date: 13 December 2008 @ 9:00 PM
Location: Moksha Bar at Greenhills, San Juan
Occasion: My Achie Izah’s Birthday Party



I don’t like the taste of alcohol drinks, especially tequila. I think it’s the worst tasting drink, plus the hang over I get the next day. It can turn me into a bulldozer! LOL


That night, for the very first time, I drank a shot of Bacardi 151 together with my friend Pia. Pia is like me, we both don’t like drinking alcoholic beverages. We both are allergic to beer and possess a low tolerance for Alcohol - One Shot of drink and we’re out (at least, I know I am). When Carlo (Pai’s boyfriend) handed us the shot glass filled with Bacardi 151, Me and Pia protested on sharing the shot. I took us 15 minutes to plead to everyone to agree. When they did, here’s the count down.



Three, Two, One,
Now, Fall in my arms now.







This is the nastiest drink I ever tasted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online