Friday, October 17, 2008

What's Up Doc?

As I was scanning for free apps at iTunes for iPhone I came across this app called "Bunnyconnct". But before I tell you what the app is for, I’ll take 5 minutes of your time for some of my Blogging reflections.


I was with a friend last night. He just got back from the States. Chitty chatting at Fort- Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, with the company of our endless burning cig’s, we hit it off with the usual ice breaker of conversations- catching up with our own lives. He was telling me all about his US trip and I patiently listen and interrupted a lot in the conversation, with questions and jokes. It was pretty hilarious how he was narrating it to me. He was on a hypersonic mode and his eyes, oh his eyes, were getting bigger and bigger every time he will tell me some awesome escapades that made his heart start to pump blood again, as if he was resurrected from the dead! With in his 3 months vacation of the place he used to call home, he decided to move back there. Good Gwad, he already bought a car and rented a place to stay! I guess its time for him for some “culture change”.

He is the only friend of mine who can carry a good conversation, and not to mention a very good Debater. He makes my brain muscles “workout”, every time we get into an argument. He makes me pull-out my stored resources, so I won’t have to wave that White Flag. I hate loosing, especially when I know I’m right. He loves calling me “stubborn”, when I don’t agree with his opinion, and for the first time, he compared me with the one person I loathe the most. That one person that I always argue with, and not a single argument of ours had an ending. That one person I despise for being an arrogant show-off ass. My friend told me this, “You think like him, that’s why you both don’t end any argument you lay on the table. You both can’t accept defeat. He is exactly like you Val, he doesn’t want to wave that white flag too”. This comment made me burst my bubble! How can he say such honest thing to me! I know honestly is the best policy, but c'mon- Not like this! Not surprisingly like this. Its like he drop a Big pile of shit on my head! I was mortified with his comment. Q if you get to read this, rests assured that One Day I’ll make you take back those words and prove to you that I am nothing like him, Absolutely nothing! Haha! I know, I know, you certainly must be laughing your ass out right now and having this pompous smile on your face. You just wait- I’ll prove it to you in time!


Now that was refreshing, letting it all out. LoLz!

About the app, there is nothing really special about it. The special thing about the app is the gadget. This gadget its one of its kind, well so far as my gadget dossier goes.
Check out the source below.
Its really one Cool Nifty Technology Invention.


Source: Nabaztag

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online