Monday, October 13, 2008

Fabulously In Green

I was at panic mode the night before the Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Uy, for my dress wasn’t ready. This is how it went…

I don’t have any back up dress for the wedding. I have no choice but to wait for my dress to be finished from the dressmaker. The first fitting of my dress took place Saturday evening. Lucky me, only a minor adjustment need to be made on my dress to be wearable for the Wedding Day. The shirring part of my dress needs some fixing. That time, I was in no point of arguing, I need to get my dress that night. Let’s just say, the way it was made was sloppy. It was pretty obvious that my dress was made in a hurry.

I personally didn’t like my dress. I think my Achie’s dress was designed better. It all change when friends started to adore my dress. This is when I stated to feel comfortable with it.




I guess everything worked out at the end. I ended up feeling fabulous and confident that night and I was the only girl in the green dress.

2 Comments:

  1. Oliboy's Adventures said...
    nice dress val! the color of money! :)
    Valerie Lipio said...
    Haha! I'll take that as a compliment! LoLz

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online