Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Movie, Made Me Realized


I’ve been thinking, I haven’t written something personal in my Blog lately, the main reason why I started this.

I just finished watching “Sex in the City - The Movie”. The first time I watched it, it was still showing in Movie Theaters. I couldn’t remember which month though. Anyways, I was with my Aunt Bebeth, who was here in the Phil. for a vacation, my Achie, and my cousin Hans with his boyfriend, Paulie who reminds me of the gay bald rich color dresser character in the movie. What was his name? I keep forgetting!

Recalling the Movie, the first time I saw it, I felt that it was the perfect ending for the T.V Series. The whole story of four girlfriends in their Twenties, who were looking for Love, and eventually finding Love. I remember crying at every single “senti” event of the movie at the theater that time, I was almost “crying my heart out”. Good thing that I was not in my own personal space, where I couldn’t drain my tear ducts, or whatever you call it. I could remember I was having these abundant emotions, called Sadness. I was more concentrated at the “hurting” part of the Story. The two major events for me were, Carrie and Miranda’s dilemmas.

Carrie, the center of the story, the shoe addict, the girl who finds Love, and found Love, gave me the inspiration, that no matter how long it takes, it will come, and it will be worth breaking my heart. We might think that we can never laugh again after a heartbreak, but then again, when something really funny comes along the way, we find ourselves laughing again.

Miranda, she is one tough woman! I saw a part of me in her. The part where she was having a hard time forgiving Steve for breaking the Trust, the most important essence of their marriage. I love the scene, where She and Carrie were walking to have a meal at some garden, and Miranda was telling Carry about “the Day”, when She and Steve will meet at the Brookline bridge. Miranda doesn’t know what to decide, weighing the “logic” of it all. Then Carrie just plainly told her that on that day, the decision will come to her. When Miranda keep insisting about her “logic”, Carrie told her that She just have to throw that Logic out the window and be with the man she Loves. That part of the movie made me shiver! That scene says all about Love. When we are in a relationship, we tend to take Love for granted and pay more attention to Logic. But the thing is, when we are in a relationship, we should trust the Love we have, rather than defining the Logic. For Love can’t really be rational at all times. In fact, most of the time, we make things thrive through Love.


A lot of people, even my closest friends might not know this, I pretended that I am okay, showing a happy face, and making them believe that Valerie is full of Sunshine! I know that I shouldn’t be pretend being “happy”, especially to my closest friends. But it’s just hard for me to see them feeling sorry for me. I gotta move on at some point, and I chose to appeared that way.

You see, I think that I’m starting to know why I let myself acted the way I am. Funny thing is, watching “Sex in the City – The Movie” for the second time made me realized what I got to do.

And you know what?

I just have to learn how to forgive.

It’s just now that I realized that I deprived myself for not having “The Life”. “The life” that I dreamed of, “The Life” of being with him. I kept insisting the “logic” to myself, when I should have paid more attention to Love. And for that this is what I’m entitled to.

Better Luck Next Time.

I know (maybe) Someone, Someday, Somewhere, is destined to will make me throw away that Logic, and pay more attention to Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online