Saturday, June 15, 2013

Riding to the seventh wave

Riding The Wave... 


Life goes up, life goes down, but you can ride that force and get far. Sometimes it feels like you've been overwhelmed by the tsunami.. Hehei!

Sometimes it feels like you have been pulled under and you don't know which way is up or down. 

I had my fair share of dreariness in life.. I somehow manage to over come it. I guess a lot of productivity helped me. My work, family, and spending coffee/ beer time friends are the things that help me along the way... And they still do up to now. I guess that my copping up
mechanism. I'm just missing a few more things to make it more easier for me thought. And I think it's the taking it slowly and steady step on where I want to go.

I need to work on me being patient. It's a tricky thing to do. I've asked friends how they do it and its really varies to one another. So i guess i have to have my own concoction. 

My last break up really messed me; and the past years since then I live in a different life. I'm braver now. I'm more open minded. I guess I have worked slower to ride that wave of my life. I was able to embrace the lows where the riptides pulls at my angle. Learning those are the times when I need to swim parallel to shore and not struggle to make the strides you long for. Also, I have struggled with understanding that the highs with their light and speed of joy are also only temporary.

All is evanescent... 

It gets you in the direction where your life is going.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online