Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Passing time at the coffee house



One hour had already pass and I'm stlll here at the coffee place. Been tweeting #MMDA and #MakatiTraffic for update of the the traffic… But No luck.. 

I'm bored and hungry. My laptop's battery is already about 36% and I left my charger in the car pa naman. 

I wanted to eat at home (wanting comfort food here), But I guess I'll be having dinner here instead. Tummy is already complaining.


My gosh!.. They serve only Thai Food. What kind of a coffee house serves Thai Food? Doesn't jive to my opinion… Not that I don't like it… Its just not what my taste buds are craving for tonight's dinner.. But hey… I'm not in the position to be picky right now.. Hehe…

Instead of me whining… Let's take a look at there menu and find myself something to ear..

Hmmmmm…. No.. no.. no… Probably yes..

I ordered Pad Thai noodles.. I hope it will be good enough to eat.

15 mins later….

Yuck! its Spicy! Saawsssss… The waiter told me that its not spicy but just sweet to the taste. I already warned him that I am allergic to spicy food. Sayang…
I had it change to a pomodoro spaghetti instead. They don't have it on the menu… but made a special requested the Chef. Bait ng Chef! I' getting the pomodoro!

I know, I know… for a new guest, you must think I'm pretty demanding.

Guess what?!

I AM.

Hahaha!

Hmmm… I wonder If they have Beer Zero, I'll have one. I deserve a drink tonight! 

Ang Malas ko talaga!  No beer zero, just San Mig Light… :(

But on the bright side, the rain started to subside.. I'll wait out a little more. Maybe leave here by 9:30 to 10:00. Siguro naman there will be no traffic or floods on the way home na.

*Crossing my fingers*

---- Late post---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online