Monday, June 03, 2013

New Tat coming soon perhaps?








I didn't expect that tattooing can be addictive. Since I got my first one back in the '90 (which was a mistake), was drunk and it was a spur of the moment thing. My second was last year which I made tons of research on which tattoo parlor to have it done. 

Again, I'm thinking of getting one before the year ends. I've always love to look at dragonflies. The big eyes and stained glass wings. The eyes reminds me of how I like to see the world in a different angles. Keeping an open mind and ready on what the world will bring to me. The stained glass wings is a symbol of my personality - whimsical, colorful, mysterious (well I liked to be described as). I want my tattoo to be colorful this time. But then again, I am hesitant. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online