Thursday, November 19, 2009

Where to find route 66?



What does one do when boredom kick in? I've been like this since January. I work, go home and watch movies or tv series (there my favorite- BTW) then I sleep. Those are my weekday routine. When Friday night appears it's mother's night then Saturday, which mall in the afternoon (if I wake up early), church, dinner and with friends. Sunday is my dad's day, which I dedicate the whole Day for him and it pretty much start the same again,-Monday.


Routine, a never ending cycle of work or a way of living which is sooo boring. How does one change? I don't belive that I'll just snap out of it. I don't want to be a sudden change, but so far nothing.


Depressing huh? I need to find where to turn.

2 Comments:

  1. littleDEV said...
    dont worry, best... when i come next year to visit, it will be totally different. monday-friday work in the morning then lunch with me plus kidnap then grilla. sat is mall day for us with kenzo.. wholesome dapat. sunday you can go with ur dad and ill go with mama... no more billy in the picture... hahaha.. he can be our driver though... woohooo!!!!
    littleDEV said...
    oh... i almost forgot sat night.. that's when you take me to the new places... cool!!!!

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online