Friday, November 06, 2009

A Top, A Skirt, A pair of Flip-Flops


It's been awhile since I had this problem. I have a dinner with friends tomorrow and I'm having trouble on what to wear. We will be having dinner at a place called Dampa beside Mall of Asia, then we will be going to the new Embassy - Concord (i think that's the new name) or if not, we will end up at Establishment, at Fort area.

So here is my dilemma: What to wear?

I really wanna dress up for the fancy bar that we are going too, but I don't want to be over-dress for the dinner part. Plus, its been a looong time since I went out drinking in ritzy bars. The last time I really dress my ass up was during college days. Its irritating I'm feeling this. I'm so worried. Before things like these was nothing, it was an easy problem for me to solve. So scared that I'm losing the fashion touch that I use or used to have. I even got pissed off with a friend the other day cause of the choice of hair color that I want. I was asking for advice and I ended up judging him. Note to self: Apologies.

I need help, an inspiration on something to help me be creative. I need to think of rainbows, shape or give me a some kind of Muse? If there even a counter part of a Muse for girls. I don't know.

I'm hoping that after I write this post, I'll be able to think of something Hot to wear tomorrow night.

I need a change of wardrobe.

Heeeelp!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online