Friday, November 13, 2009

Shy, but not too Shy



What exacty is google wave? I got friends who are so excited about it.
Who I haven't ask due to time shortage. I got an invite from a tweeter friend, who literally don't know but she was nice to give me one of her (give-a-way) invites. I signed up but wasn't much facinated with it. Maybe because I don't have any added in my GW liSt, but I wanna know more about it before I start inviting people or else it will be one of those Idle accounts that I will forget that I have, but it's already late for that since I was curiouse what it is. It's not like tweeter ha? It's funny cause when I signed up for Tweet, I wasn't that extatic about it and I suddenly
Find myslef tweeterpared. You know what I mean? Like didn't care much of it before but when people on my list started to tweet, I got hooked on it and even learned that's it's very nurturing. It's like a tiny bits in news and updates that's it being wisphered to you. I loove it!


So if there is anyone who is willing to enlighten me with this. Pls email me. Thanks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online