Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Tweet App and Software

Hi guys! Got a little free time to post, before I start with my presentation for my July Sales Planning which is due later this afternoon and the presentation will be tomorrow.


I'm sure alot of you installed a Tweeter App for you iPhones/ iPod Touch. There are a lot of choices of App in App Store. I personally have tried TweetDeck, TwitterFon, and Twitterific. My first App to test is TwitterFon, which is a very simple. I also tried TweetDeck which I find it to be a little complex compared to TwitterFon. Then Twitterific, which I love, cause its both available in iPhone/iPod Touch and MBW. Presently, I both (iPhone & MBW) have this installed and I love it! I even love the Twitterific Icon located on the top right corner of the screen. Its the cute little bird. It changes color too, sometimes its blue and sometimes it grey. Haven't figure out yet what's the changing of color means. It also keeps my Dock clutter free from running apps.


As an alternative Tweeter App for my iPhone (Thanks to Josecarlo) I've download iTwitter. The functions is much more better and the interface is simple and clean. In this one, you can easily see who the list of Followers and Following, and also Nearby Tweets (just make sure you allow the application to use your current location). Plus there is Push Notification, I'm not familliar with it though.

So there you have it. A little information for Tweeters like me.

See Pictures below for some App/Software I mentioned above.

iTwitter








Twitterrific

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online