Wednesday, July 01, 2009

I feel so guilty! I have upgrade and jailbreak my cousin's iPhone to version 3.0 and here's what happened...


On the first few days, the battery was working fine. I dunno what happened, if she installed or change some settings. So I, Restored it and jailbreak it in a squeaky-clean formate and ask her not to install any Apps from Cydia and to observe the battery life for one day. That day had past and still no luck. Her iPhone's battery is still the same - experiencing fast battery draining. I was thinking my last option would be Restoring without Jailbreaking, back to iPhone's original Firmware. CLEAN and NEW. Again, she observe it for a day. FREAK FREAK!! No change! Battery life still the same! WaaahhhhhHHHH!


I dunno how to fix this freakin problem!


This is suuuuch an HeadACHE!


I have tried turning off Push/Fetch/3G/Wifi/Dim Lights/Locator Service Off/ and other freaking features of iPhone &

NOTHING WORKS!

I hope with the release of Version 3.1 will get this problem Fix.

Apple, I looooove you so much... But your breaking my heart :(

1 Comment:

  1. Oliboy's Adventures said...
    maybe the problem is the battery itself val...

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online