Friday, July 05, 2019

Ambiguity

B: hey pansy na nakatulog agad ako kagabi


G: its alright..
G hey.. uhmmm I think we should stop this.. as weird as it sounds, i like you.. I don't think we on the same page though.. so let's just

B: hey hey
B: mahina talaga pasensya mo
B: ok naaman tayo eh

G: its not that.. i know your busy for real and you got other priorities.. is just that, I'm getting emotionally attached and its not good for me..

B: hala batik naman
B: don't stop Val lets just keep on communicating

G: its alright.. it's not you, Im just like this..
G: its just hard for me, Pats.. You'll be glad someday..

B: possessive ka ba
B: wag ka ganyan
B: we can work this thing
B: hiram lang ago walang kasambahay

G: I'm not.. is just I don't want to play games.. I'm sorry if I gave you that idea

B: I don't play games
B: mag kaiba taco ng oras di ko na kayang mag peat page na sa carwash
B: sari ko sayo try mo baguhin and sleeping habits mo

G:its alright, Pats. Im not being possessive.. It's just that Im beginning to wait for your text, and I don't like that feeling. I don't know what's there.. so I want to stop before it gets bad for me

B: ayoko sa tutuo lang

G: I believe you..

B: then don't stop

G: hehe


This is the result of yesterday's decision..

I'm pointing out this:
He didn't answer if he likes me

Ang limbo and dating..  

Im thinking; He is unsure..  He wants to take it slow.

Is taking it slow a good thing?

1 Comment:

  1. GlucoTrust said...
    This effect deters individuals from relapsing because the drug no longer produces rewarding effects. Naltrexone has also been shown to be effective in alcohol detox. Hepatitis A and B.You should be vaccinated against hepatitis A and B if you are not immune or have any other underlying liver disease. Highly effective oral medications for patients with chronic hepatitis B infection are available as well.

    GlucoTrust Scam - https://www.offerplox.com/wellness/glucotrust-reviews/

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online