Friday, June 28, 2019

Swipe L or R

Tinder.  I signed up! haha!

I wanted to share my experienced with it, so here it is.  Its easy app, swipe left to Nope and right to Match. If you both match, thats the time you can send a message to the matching person.. Ive chatted to few people both male and female.. I made chat friends exchanging mobile numbers to transfer to the viber app.

I noticed that there is a trending questions mostly asked.
- Location
- Status (Single, married, divorced, separated)
- Why am I at Tinder
- What am I looking for

and my answers;
- Mandaluyong (nothing more specific than that)
- Single, Never been married, No Kids
- Looking for someone to chat, passing time
- to chat with and maybe friends who i can meet organically

And I noticed the last two questions are usually the "deal breakers".  Meaning if the person is interested on continuing the conversation or not..  If its a good conversation, 2 hours tops, you'll be exchanging numbers and move to Viber.  I think, this is because the Tinder app lacks the ability to send photos.  If you want to see how the person looks you just check their profile page.  The profile page consists of name, age, bio/info, work, school, and uploaded photos. which photos are probably not their current photos.. Haha! You'll be surprised that the photos some uploads are year or some image of none person..

Anyways here is mine..


Thats my main photo, a cup of coffee with a planner.

Simple. I believe it should show the impression that I am a steady person, nothing rowdy, loves to have coffee and plan my day ahead. Just simplicity, nothing fancy.  
Now when you swipe right on my account you'll see 4 photos.. 4 Photos of me with my dogs, and  one of those photos is me, with sushi and pumpkin and the stroller.. I placed this to show that Im a serious Furparent to my two adorable and lovely four-legged-babies.. 


After all , "Must Love Dogs"


So thats it.. Just a brief sharing moment I wanted to share and immortalised that I gave up and signed in Tinder. Lols

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online