Thursday, September 17, 2009

sucks being me

I was reminded by this tonight.

Everything we do, are tied with change. You could be the best but in time, someone will turn out to be much more better. At time its tiring to change yourself to that person who everyone thinks that it is acceptable in society. Lucky to those people who don't do much effort, the ones who are accepted and are liked right away.

Being me for 29 years, I feel that there is something wrong. I asked my friends all the time "why can't I be likable?" and as always, friends are there to give me solicitude. Its sad, cause I expect my friends to be more honest with me, but i never met someone (yet) who has the guts to serve me the real dish.

I wish someone will just open up to me and make me a more likable person. I know that I will try to change, I'll give more effort to it, compared to all the feat I have walked on.

I just make life simple.


goodnight peeps

Thanks for listening

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online