Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Bella Rocca Rocks!




Hi guys! Back from the trip and tomorrow work again.


Would like to encourage peeps to go and visit the resort as early as now to avail the cheap rates. We only paid for 12,000php/ person 3N/ 4D transpo/ room and spent 4,000php per person for the food. With this price tag service and accomodation I have no complains. The killer part of the trip was the view of the place and of course the friends I'm with ;). This trip was so fun than I expected it to be. Its one of my highlights in this year's event. See my pictures in facebook.


Now, I'm happy, I'm relaxed, and I got the tan shade I was hoping for :)


I'll write more soon over the weekend about the trip since I don't have the time right now. Hope you like the pictures I took.


Night ya' ol!!

3 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    12K per person for 3N/4D or is it per night? Really want to visit the place too. Saw the pics..super romantic place.

    Where did you book?

    Thanks
    Raycel
    Valerie Lipio said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Valerie Lipio said...
    Hey Raycel! Sorry took awhile. Check the site http://bellaroccaresorts.com/ They have a new Promo Package Called "Va Bene". Hope you could visit. Its really beautiful and yes romantic, prrrfect to bring someone special with you :)

    Hope you could put my name in the referral card when you push thru.

    Peace!

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online