Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wrap in Silky Black Bow




So... Okie. My birthday is comming up and I'll be turning twentyissh something. I've been really looking into this shades for days now.


I hope my dad will read this (>_<)



I really really loooove it! I tried it on last Sunday and it sooo cute!!! I want one for my birthday! Yes. I'm bluntly posting it, to save (daddy or friends, maybe-who knows) the trouble of figuring out what I want for me BDay!
I'll go for the color blue or white, (but it's not available locally) so plain black will do. The model is Ray-Ban Wayfarer 2140 (classic/original, NOT the square lens (please)) SMALL. Don't get me medium cause it's too big for my frame. Allll of the cool colors that we in our local stores are in size Medium, =[ Especially the two tone model.


So, I guess that's it. Looking forward



:D




;p

1 Comment:

  1. littleDEV said...
    hmmm... rayban pala ha........

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online