Sunday, December 27, 2009

Unwraping Gifts for Christmas 2009




Thank you for the gifts!

Especially, to my dearest Achie (who I saved the best for last to unwrap), the Gucci "oliver" (what a name!) bagcharm. I don't know how you got a hold of it, since it was Out of Stock. To My Daddyo, I love the Bose iPhone headset- very useful & sosi, & PH watch. To Uncle Alan for the bodywash & body butter- I'll sure smell more good after shower :q. To Achie Nic, for the 60's grey headband- I'll wear it on New Year. AND to Rob&Chris for the Lesport Sac kikay kit- exacto pa the print that I wanted, the belt- (pending) kasi hindi kasya *hehehe*.


Superdooper thanks!!

I'm so happy, I opened a lot of gifts year. It really felt like Christmas!!! Matching music bg: Ma-ma-material Girl..... Hahaha!!!


<3 <3 <3

1 Comment:

  1. littleDEV said...
    ma-ma-material girl.... ahahaha....of course its fun receiving gifts...har har. ganda naman ng name ng charm.... sa million million ng names sa mundo... bAAAAAAAAAAAAAmmmmm!!! yun pa. hahahaha

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online