Thursday, June 18, 2009

Explore 3.0v

No matter how works keep me busy (not just busy), but suppppper busy, I still find the time to be one of the first to upgrade to the 3.0 version. To the peeps who don't know me personally, here is a short introduction.

Hi! I'm am 2G iPhone user for about 2 years now. I prefer to Jailbreak using Pwnage Tool (error free for mac users - walang sabet!). I love watching DVD movies, I love listening to music, Parang Slum book noh? LOL
From version 2.2 to 3.0. 2.2 Jailbroken/unlock via Pwnage Tool (thanks to http://www.applei.ph). Updated not Restore to 3.0 via iTunes, OFW.

Anyway I was worried cause I noticed that after Updating to version 3.0, my battery drained faster than the usual. I went to ask help with my applei peeps. Found a solution: Turn off PUSH settings via Settings> Mail. Contacts, Calendar> Fetch New Data> Push- OFF. So far (observing) for about 30 minutes, unplugged, battery is in normal mode. Take note that its on Sleep Mode, but of course from time to time I wake it up to see battery level. Now, I'm just waiting for the Jailbreak version of Pwnage Tool.

This is one thing why i loooooove iPhones. Every time there is an FirmWare Upgrade, its like I have a brand new phone!

Can't wait for the Jailbreak and have my Cydia back (if its still Cydia). I wanna customize my Ringtone and Textone!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online