Monday, May 04, 2009

Confessions of a birthday girl



Nice things first.

I am happy that some family and some friends remembered to greet me on my birthday. Thank you so much for the thought. Thank you Nic for baking a cake for me. Thank you Clif for being there, welcoming my birthday. Thank you Andree for the Froyo (I like cheesecake and brownies toppings). Thank you Zoe for the birthday dance, it was really sweet of you to make one. Thank you Achie for the support and surprise. Thank you Angkong for the ampao. Lastly, thanks to Chris and Rob for ending my birthday feel more of a birthday.
Again, thanks guys for the sweet and funny greetings!!


Flipside.

Kahit birthday ko, tinotopak parin ako. It doesn't mean what I said earlier is a lie. So, no hard feelings (if I will mention something offensive). As I remembered last year's birthday, I had something to wish for. Yesternight when I was blowing the cake, cousins and friend were shouting "make a wish". I couldn't think of a wish. It doesn't mean that my life now is happily perfect that I couldn't ask for more. I knew I wanted to wish for something but I couldn't even complete the sentence (in my mind). It was a weird feeling. It bothered me. It made me sad. I just had to put on a mask to not disappoint the people around me. I know this was a bad thing to do, faking it. But I can't help how I feel. I had to do it. I don't want them to think I'm unappriciative bitch, which I'm not. Forgive me. Anyway this is just a small part of me being a weerd (crazy). Anyhow...


Thanks again! I really appreciate the effort guys. Don't mind the flipside, topak lang yun. :p

1 Comment:

  1. littleDEV said...
    happy birthday again, best.... mua

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online