Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Follow up to "Left to Right"

One week has been passed. i'm at home now, enjoying the borrowed laptop of my Dad. Well, basically its my sister's Laptop na. After my "left to right" incident. I keep on thinking, what good will be passing my way. Well, i felt that I was hex that time or something. Remember, twice in a row my accident. Yesterday Sunday, Me and Dad with Achie were eating at Cafe Mediterranean at ATC. I don't know what came up with Daddy. Cause he offered to buy a new iPod Nano! Yehey! Kinda Shocked, cause since me and Achie are working, he doesn't offer us this kind of gesture, unless there is an occasion. Kc daw we are Old na and working. And we should learn how to Blah blah blah..... You get what i mean.

Now, I'm thinking, maybe after all my troubles "hex"... This is a good thing for me! Hehe! Me so Excited! I still have to back up my mini. Hay! thinking about it. I'm sure going to miss my mini! Anyway, does anyone tried backing up songs from the ipod? You can do it daw eh. I just have to research it. I'm getting the Green Color (again! Same as my Mini). I'm thinking the first Video that I'm going to load.... and I think it will be Something from Fall Out Boy! Maybe! He! Walang magawa ako eh? Parang Gago! Haha!

For the people who are conserned, my left eye is getting better. Although its still got a small bruise and blood clot from the fall. I'm having eye treatment and I'll be wearing glasses again. My scars are drying up, but it still look gross! hehe! I still cover it up with band aid. So friends, when you see me with shades at night, I don't have Pink Eye! Its because of my blood clot! Okie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online